Unfortunately, I've been busier than expected with work stuff, so my free time hasn't been very abundant. It's looking like I'm going to be porting the Pidgin Sip plugin's Sip stack to c#, since the Microsoft UCMA Sip library isn't really compatible with Office365. The existing options for libraries to do this don't seem to be very suited to handling the Lync-specific SIP extensions... :-(.
Hopefully, more Voronoi work should be coming up next week, so I'll have some material for a real post.
In the meantime, I did find some time to work on the new website today.
Comments are back, although I haven't imported the old Blogger comments to the new format yet. Those may turn up tomorrow if I get ambitious... Parsing them out of the Atom export is not hard, it's just kind of tedious.
I've also hooked up a new RSS/Atom feed. You should now be seeing a link in the top-right corner that will let you subscribe to any new posts via feedburner. Any existing subscriptions should also work now - I've got things setup so the old feed url should point to the new feed as well, thanks to Sean McAlinden's helpful post. Looking over the logs for the last week, it looks like some of you are actually subscribed to my site. I had thought that it was just the service that cross-posts my new posts to Facebook.